Can you Relate?
- It can seem like each day you try and make sense of what happened and it just feels like you are taking 10 steps backwards.
- You look in the mirror and don’t feel good enough, you feel unworthy and unloveable.
- You wake up feeling anxious, finding yourself getting more angry than usual or even some days, just not wanting to get out of bed and crying.
- You feel like no one believes you and that you are totally alone and isolated.
- You feel a deep sense of abandonment and and an obsessive need for approval.
- You wonder why you just can’t heal and get on with your life.
- You wonder how you are ever going to break this cycle and learn to trust yourself again.
- You feel shame and guilt about your current situation.